iStock_79752893_XLARGEIf an employee is injured, please follow the simple procedures list below. For easy reference you can also download and print the reporting guide.

1. Employee is injured
2. Complete Forms and Submit to IPEP

3. Is Treatment Required?

  • If yes, direct employee to designated Occupational Health Clinic or ER - Contact IPEP for any referrals.
  • If no, claim is set up as a record only with IPEP. Contact IPEP ASAP if treatment becomes necessary.